Training opportunities for students
CatholicCare Victoria is committed to building community capacity through education.
Every year we contribute to training students, and creating employment opportunities that flow from fieldwork experiences.
Make an enquiry
Students from a range of tertiary courses can apply
CatholicCare Victoria welcomes students and interns and the opportunity to contribute to the development of new practitioners.
We are best placed to offer training opportunities to university students/interns who are:
- Masters or Doctorate Psychology students
- Social Work students in their final year
- Masters Family Dispute Resolution students
- Masters of Counselling students
- Tertiary Welfare course students for non-counselling placements
Students and interns may find placement in a range of our services involving counselling, school counselling, social work, advocacy work, services for youth, and more.
We welcome students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Our commitment to students and interns
CatholicCare Victoria are committed to providing:
- high quality supervision
- practice opportunities which are appropriate to the learning needs and stage of development of the student/intern
- experience of the professional work environment and where possible and appropriate, in the activities and processes of the organisation.
Students and interns are required to complete an induction process and adhere to all procedures of CatholicCare Victoria.
All students and interns are also required to undergo a National Police Records Check and a Working with Children Check prior to their placement with us.
Student placement enquiry form
You might also be interested in;