Team Leader, Parenting Orders Program
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Full-time, continuing position
Location negotiable – Bendigo, Geelong, Epping, Footscray
Friday 29 October 2021
T 0427 885 041 | E email@example.com
The Parenting Orders Program provides a mix of individual counselling and group education programs for separated families who have experienced high parental conflict over an extended period of time, or who want to gain new skills and insights to improve the co-parenting relationship.
The Team Leader will provide leadership, clinical supervision, support and line management to the Parenting Orders Program team to ensure quality outcomes for clients.
Specifically, the position is responsible for undertaking thorough and comprehensive intakes and assessments, including screening for safety concerns, particularly family violence, and determining suitability for the service; providing ongoing counselling support for children, parents and extended family within the context and complexity of post-separation work; providing line management and clinical supervision and guidance for the Parenting Orders team; collecting information as required for the client management system and ensuring the team’s compliance with reporting expectations i.e productivity, data quality, outcome measurement.
To be considered for this position, applicants require:
- proven experience in the child, youth and family services sector and in a Parenting Orders Program or demonstrated equivalent field
- experience and skills in facilitating information sessions and education groups
- experience and skills in leading and team and providing clinical and line management supervision
- demonstrated skills in counselling of young people, parents and their families
- demonstrated knowledge of the Federally funded Family Relationship Services Program and its legislative framework
Download Position DescriptionHow to ApplyApply Now