Dialog Box

CatholicCare Victoria

CatholicCare Victoria Housing

CatholicCare Victoria Housing logomarkLong-term affordable community housing

CatholicCare Victoria Housing is a Registered Housing Provider offering long-term affordable community housing options.

If you are on low incomes aged 18 years and over, contact us to discover how we can support your accommodation needs. 

Apply for housing Tenant support & feedback 

Mother smiling with her two young kids in the playground.

Find housing and support that’s right for you

Are you looking for an affordable alternative to public housing and private rental accommodation?

CatholicCare Victoria Housing provides long-term housing and support for tenants to sustain their tenancies through links to external agencies or referrals to our support programs.

Our housing stock includes a number of properties we manage on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services and homes that CatholicCare Victoria own. 

CatholicCare Victoria Housing are committed to improving community wellbeing through strong partnerships and integrated service delivery.

Access support to improve your wellbeing

Having a safe and affordable home is the first step towards creating a brighter future, but you might also be looking for further support.

Through CatholicCare Victoria's Thriving Community Connector, we support tenants to sustain their tenancies and improve wellbeing, by referring you to CatholicCare Victoria's services and other local supports.

Our Thriving Community Connector is available to support all new and existing tenants, should you choose to connect. 

The Thriving Community Connector can support you to:

  • access early intervention supports
  • find and access services that meet your needs
  • improve your community engagement, connectedness and overall wellbeing.

How do I access housing?

To apply for CatholicCare Victoria Housing, you must have an active Victorian Housing Register (VHR) application.

Housing applications can be made through the MyGov website or through the Housing VIC website.

Learn more & apply now 

More information

CatholicCare Victoria Housing does not provide transitional housing services.

Learn more about the CatholicCare Victoria Housing below:

Tenant StoriesCCVH Board Annual Reports 

Find supports and services:

Housing ApplicationsTenant SupportFeedback and complaints 

CatholicCare Victoria Housing logo

Contact us

To enquire about CatholicCare Victoria Housing please contact our Ballarat FRC office.

(03) 4344 4501

Ballarat FRC


Other services

You might also be interested in some of the following services offered at CatholicCare Victoria: